|"(You Make Me Feel) Like a Natural Woman"|
|Song by Aretha Franklin|
"(You Make Me Feel) Like a Natural Woman" is a song originally recorded by Aretha Franklin in 1967, although various other artists covered it, including Celine Dion, Carole King, and Mary J. Blige.  Adele performed the song for the first time on Live from the Artists Den, and again on VH1 Unplugged.  
Adele covered the song again during her performance for Live from the Artists Den. It was the final song she performed for the set.
On February 16, 2011, a few weeks before the VH1 Unplugged special officially premiered, VH1 tweeted a link to an exclusive preview of the special; the preview used was part of Adele's performance of "(You Make Me Feel) Like a Natural Woman."  The full VH1 Unplugged premiered on March 3, 2011 online and March 4, 2011 on television.
In the VH1 blog, Matt Muro called the move to cover an Aretha Franklin song "dangerous" for any singer, and added that, "Adele smartly introduced the song by saying she wouldn’t attempt to reinterpret it. While we agree with her sentiment (and respect for Aretha), turns out no disclaimer was needed. Listening up-close to Adele’s mellow but true rendition, which required only minimal guitar and keys, it seemed to us there is no one Adele can’t cover with her powerful, nuanced singing." 
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(You_Make_Me_Feel_Like)_A_Natural_Woman
- ↑ http://theartistsden.com/adele
- ↑ http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/622998/you-make-me-feel-like-a-natural-woman-unplugged.jhtml
- ↑ http://www.prefixmag.com/media/adele/you-make-me-feel-like-a-natural-woman-cover-live-o/49518/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/VH1/status/37994642658041856
- ↑ http://blog.vh1.com/2011-02-16/vh1-unplugged-sneak-adele-does-aretha-setlist-announced/