Featured songs of Adele Wiki are articles that represent the best articles Adele Wiki has to offer. (Please keep in mind that the article you nominate must be an article about a song.)
So just what makes a featured song? Well, we've prepared a list just in case someone should ask that, and it is as follows. An article must...
- ...be well written and detailed
- ...be unbiased and have a neutral point of view
- ...be factual and not incorporate theory presented as fact
- ...be properly sourced if controversial information is entered into it
- ...not be tagged with any sort of improvement tags (i.e. cleanup, expand, etc.)
- ...follow the Manual of Style and the Layout Guide
- ...have a succinct proper lead that can be used for the front page featured box
- ...not be the subject of any ongoing edit wars
- ...not have been featured before.
If you're not sure if a song has been featured before or not, then please go here for a complete list.
How to nominate a songEdit
- First, nominate an article you find is worthy of featured status, putting it at the bottom of the list below; see criteria above. Also, add the nomination template to the top of the article you nominate.
- Certain users may object to the nomination if they disagree that the article is good enough; they must then supply reasons for doing so, and ways to improve the article (errors, style, organization, images, notability, sources). If no reason is supplied, their vote will not be counted until they do this.
- Supporters adjust the article until the objectors (with reasonable objections) are satisfied.
- The article is placed on the featured article list and added to the front page queue.
How to voteEdit
Before doing anything, be sure to read the article completely, keeping a sharp eye out for mistakes. Edit and fix these if you have time. Afterwards, compare the article to the criteria listed above, and then either support or object the article's nomination. (If you object, please supply concrete reasons for doing so, and how it can be improved.) As stated above, any objections will be looked upon by the nominator, supporters, and anyone willing to improve the article, and action will be taken to please the objectors.Once all objectors' complaints have been solved (or the article has 5 supports and no objections after at least a week), the article will be added to the queue and be officially known as a "featured song."