Adele has appeared in the magazine multiple times and has been featured on the magazine's cover four times (three times on the American edition and once on the Brazilian edition).
On April 28, 2011, Adele covered the American edition of Rolling Stone for their special "Best of Rock 2011" issue. The cover was photographed by Simon Emmett. 
Adele was interviewed by Touré for her Rolling Stone cover story. The full interview can be read here.
In 2012, Adele again covered the American edition of Rolling Stone, this time for their "Women Who Rock 2012" issue. The cover was again photographed by Simon Emmett.  The article was written by David Browne and covered Adele's success with her album 21 that she experienced throughout the course of 2011 and 2012. The issue was released internationally on October 11, 2012, however, the Brazilian edition was not released until December 14 of the same year.  The full interview can be read here.
Adele covered the magazine once again in 2015. She shared the cover on her social media on November 3, sharing the title "Adele: A Private Life." The issue was released on November 19.  The photograph was taken by Theo Wenner. The full interview can be read here.
- ↑ http://www.clmus.com/photography/simon-emmett/covers/rolling-stone-apr-2011/adele-1#1
- ↑ http://www.clmus.com/photography/simon-emmett/celebrity/rolling-stone-oct-2012/adele-6#1
- ↑ http://www.portaladele.com.br/eu-sempre-escrevi-o-que-sinto-diz-adele-a-rolling-stone-brasil/
- ↑ http://rollingstone.uol.com.br/edicao/edicao-75/o-triunfo-de-adele?page=1
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/adele/photos/a.275854269278.145027.9770929278/10153495788994279/?type=3&theater